JAPANESE CUISINE 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Skip Sushi
During spring, after heavy winter food, locals turn to wild edible plants, salads, oysters and fish. Tasty substitute is definitely sushi and its health benefits:
1. Fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, especially salmon.
2. Rice vinegar has strong antibacterial effects.
3. Soy sauce is high in iron and protein.
4. Wasabi provides vitamin C and has antibacterial properties.
5. Green tea has tannins that are good for digestive tract.
Read the full article here.